Math Facts 0-9: Flashcards

Thursday, October 11, 2012


Is it just me or are your students struggling with their math facts too? I was wracking my brain to find a solution that could be used throughout the day, whether we were in the classroom or the hallway. 



 
So here is what I came up with!! 
Using my amazingly cute (if I do say so myself)

I added 4 cards per sheet so that I could save some paper and don't worry I printed these off in grayscale and they were just as adorable!

 Cards come with answers....

 and without.... 

so they can be copied front to back to save paper!! There are 200 cards in all! 100 with answers and of course 100 without! 

I hope you can use them/love them because I sure do!!
                                                    

10 comments

Unknown said...

Thank you! I am struggling with a few who just aren't getting the addition or subtraction thing.

Rae said...

I love your blog! I am fortunate to be your newest follower. Maybe if you have time you can come visit my page :)

R

Tami said...

The star counts 2 and the dot 1 right? So, I am confused by the 9's that are displayed in this post -they don't add up correctly! Am I confused? I usually am !! Ha!

Mrs. Goodwin said...

Thanks for the addition freebies! You've just been booed. It is a fun linky party. Check out my post to see what you need to do.
http://ilive2learnilove2grow.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-booed.html

ilive2learnilove2grow 

Becky said...

I just saw these on Pinterest and immediately bought them! I love that the cards have the dots on them!! Are you considering making subtraction cards too?

Becky
lessonplansandlattes.blogspot.com

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

OMG!! These are so stinkin' cute!!! I saw them on the Pinterest board this morning!!


Michelle
The 3AM Teacher
Visit My Blog
Email The 3AM Teacher
Visit My FB Page

Unknown said...

Your addition cards ARE adorable... you didn't have to say so yourself! I found out about your blog from my friend Jill Cruz. Love it! I am going to have to show my student helper from Indiana University Northwest your flash cards because she is teaching a lesson using Touchmath. These would be perfect for her. :)

Rhiannon
Visit my blog Sliding Into First!
I tried your adding a link tip... I hope I did it right!

Anonymous said...

Are these still available? I can't find a way to download the. They would be a great help to a couple of my kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Are these still available? I can't find where to download. They would be a huge help to some of my kiddos.
Thanks,

smiller@wawasee.k12.in.us

lsujenn said...

Are these flashcards (touch math) still available?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Powered by Blogger.