Sales, Sales, and More Sales!!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Well I'm sure you have heard by now about the amazing Cyber Monday + Tuesday sale on TpT!! My friends and I have linked up to show you some amazing stores that will be having sales on Monday and Tuesday!! So load up those carts and wish lists and don't miss out on the biggest sale of the year!!



Also, both of my TN stores are holding sales today through Monday!
Teaching Products                    Fonts and Digital Papers

Don't Forget to Enter:

Mrs. Stanford
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

2 comments

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for having a linky, Jessica!
Linda
AroundtheKampfire

Jennifer Jasewicz said...

Jessica, thanks for hosting such an amazing linky. At first I thought I was suppose to link up with a blog post but then I realized that I was suppose to link up my store. I used your sale button in my blog post. Am I allowed to use it or would you like me to take the button down? I'm sorry for all my confusion....my head is still spinning from the holiday weekend! Thanks again for the linky party. I LOVE your blog and store!!!!

Jennifer
Elementary School Garden

Powered by Blogger.