Five for Friday: Getting Back to it Style!

Friday, November 7, 2014



It's been an exciting week here at the Stanford household (maternity leave has been treating me well)


First off... It was this little princess' first Halloween! Hope y'all aren't sick of her pictures yet. I'm a little obsessed with this doll!
Secondly, TpT wrote about me on their blog! I felt like a queen! If you'd like to check out the post click {here}


With my spare time at home I've been getting back into things like creating, blogging, and even a little bit of crocheting! This baby is far too easy, which means: a. this is the calm before the storm or b. the second one will be a complete terror! To grab this Story Elements Flipbook click {here}

TpT's FB featured one of my items! Thats not the best part! Look at the likes and shares!?!?! AMAZING!! I love you guys! To check out the original post click {here}

And as I said, I'm back into creating! Not to mention sprucing up my store with some commercials hehe Love being techie! If you'd like to check our my short vowel unit click {here}

Comment with what you'd like to see in my store next!

2 comments

vicky1970 said...

Hey Jess - your sweet girl is precious! I remember my daughter's first Halloween like it was yesterday and she will be 15 next week. Eek! Hope you are well my friend!
xoxo,
Vicky
Teaching and Much Moore

Positively Learning said...

Hey Mrs. S! Please keep posting pics of your sweet princess - so, so adorable! Love your youtube video and thanks for the Story Elements! Much appreciated, Jen :)

Powered by Blogger.